SURF / FREESTYLE SURF
4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
3 strut, moderate aspect ratio hybrid design. Surf/drift wing tip design, 2 bridle setting options.
While surfing, you want your kite to be as invisible as possible. Having a kite which can quickly power and depower are the keys to fluid board control. And there is no better feeling than the moment when your kite ‘drifts’ effortlessly down the line as you absolutely tear apart the wave on your surfboard.
This is the Drifter. The world’s most iconic surf kite that innovated the concept of drift stability. A term widely used by other brands but rarely duplicated.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Heavy duty closing seam construction
• Nano Ripstop Canopy - The benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
• High Tenacity dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
• Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
• Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
• Slackline drift for down-the-line surfing
• Light bar pressure with direct and responsive steering
• Great pop for strapless freestyle tricks
• Onshore and offshore conditions settings
• Fast power and depower response
Do you want to add products to your personal account?