Cabrinha Switchblade 2018 Kitesurfing Kite facts
For a rider who wants unrivaled predictability, unmatched versatility and uncompromising high end performance and quality. Whether you’re boosting big air, throwing down technical tricks, or simply out for a fun session on your own terms, the SB provides the ultimate kiting experience.
Whether you are working on your freestyle game or testing your limits of getting incredible air, the Switchblade will deliver with a class of predictability and reliability that can not be found anywhere else.
<strong>Sizes:</strong> 7m / 8m / 9m / 10m / 11m / 12m / 14m
The Switchblade handles the task of unhooked riding by delivering a constant steady powerband. When unhooked the kite continues to fly forward, making the power predictable during your tricks. On the fly depower is extremely linear which means you’ll always have the correct amount of power for the job at hand.
Kite loops, handle passes, and rail slides are the kinds of things the Switchblade calls routine. When hooked in, the Switchblade 2018 has the ability to tame gusts with its high depower capabilities and proven security function.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Profile refinements improve the overall performance for 2018
- New High Tenacity Dacron enhances the arc stability
- Ultimate performance in the widest range of conditions and variety of riding styles
- Smooth power delivery
- Ridiculously high hang times
- Predictable handling with improved stability and range
- Large sweet spot
- Great upwind performance
- Distinctly agile and light precision steering
- Easy relaunch