NAISH Draft 7 Kitesurfing Kite
NAISH Draft 7 Kitesurfing Kite Features
- Powerful lift for long gliding jumps
- Static Bridle Platform for stability and forward drive
- Excels at hooked-in riding, hang time and racing
- Five struts on the 7, 9, 12 for windward performance in higher winds
- Three struts on the 14, 17 for lightweight, light wind performance and faster turning
Octopus Inflation System
This proven, quick and easy single-point inflation system creates uniform pressure in the struts and leading edge. The Naish exclusive one-way internal valve ensures that the pressure in the struts does not change during turns.
Draft solid frame kite contraction
Solid Frame Construction
Every strut is attached to a frame of heavy duty Dacron that is then sewn onto the canopy for unmatched resistance to wear and heavy loads.