2022 ELEVEIGHT RS V5
A highly versatile delta-hybrid powerhouse, the RS is designed for limitless freeride performance with distinctive surf and freestyle characteristics
● Three-strut delta-hybrid freeride kite with a precision direct feel
● Versatile performance tailor-made to suit all riding styles
● Ultra-stable construction efficient in any condition
● Designed to cover a massive wind range with easy upwind travel
● Precise, fast, and smooth turning characteristics
GENERAL FOR ALL KITES
● Lighter bladder material for bigger sizes to decrease the overall weight
● Redesigned frame structure between the inflatable parts and the ripstop to optimize load
transition for improved stability and durability.
● New 2 step force transition on tips for harmonic power development
● Overall weight reduction across all sizes
2022 ELEVEIGHT RS V5 CHANGES
● Modified wingtip segmentation to move the LE twist more forward in the wingtip resulting in more
direct turning and bar feedback.
● Increased strut angle alignment for better canopy airflow for improved aerodynamics and
● Reduced LE Tip endings to reduce bridle wrap.
● New load seam across the span to support the canopy profile for extra stability.
V5 is packed with new innovations, taking our best selling kite to even higher levels. The RS is more stable, and thanks to the new load seam you’ll also notice better stability across the span. The canopy stays supported, while an increased strut angle alignment allows for greater airflow, making the RS more aerodynamic and ultimately efficient. We’ve moved the twist in the LE more forward by modifying the wingtip segmentation to give more direct turning and bar feedback. Bridle wrap has been limited by reducing the LE Tip endings, and overall the kite is lighter in weight yet better performing with a difference you can feel. High-performance versatility that will get freeriders instantly psyched!
Kite Structure: E/8 Trusted Quality
Eleveight kites are built with innovative and quality workmanship. Details are strategically designed for long lasting durability, while keeping the kite light and agile.
1. Teijin Techno Force - X4 Ripstop canopy / XT Tenacity Cloth
The superior X4 Ripstop canopy is strong and tear resistant. The XT Extreme High Tenacity Cloth is a high performance inflatable structure material. Both materials are made by Teijin Techno Force in Japan and guarantee lasting performance and enhanced durability.
2. Double Bonded Canopy
To ensure your kite can take a beating, every seam is glued and stitched for maximum durability.
3. Quick Flow
The large diameter of the valve and strut connectors ensures easy and fast inflation and deflation of your kite.
4. Strut Force Distribution
Double strut head reinforcement for a solid and robust kite frame.
5. Short Bridle
The short 5 point bridle setup with only one wingtip pulley enhances the kite's agility and the direct bar feeling while reducing the risk of catching the wingtip.
6. 3D Bridle Deflector
Redesigned 3D bridle deflector with structural reinforcement covering the closing seam, decreasing the possibility of bridle wraps.
7. Canopy Guards
Strategically placed Extreme Tenacity canopy reinforcements to eliminate canopy wear and tear including pinholes caused by the valves.
8. German made PU Bladder Material
The toughest and lightest bladder material available, made in Germany.
9. Safe Connect
Avoid mixing up lines with the kook proof front- and backline connection points.
10. Easy Trim
Fly the kite your way by easily switching between backline trim options with the pull to pull tags.
11. Load Dynamic Super Seam
A triple reinforced closing seam along the leading edge makes it practically indestructible. The center segments have a stronger reinforcement as the material load is much higher, compared to the wingtips with their smaller diameter.
12. Ultra-Light Load Diffuser
Angled reinforcements along the trailing edge diffuse the load and strain on the canopy, making it more durable while improving kite stability and longevity.
13. Turning Trim Setting
Trim the kite according to your riding style and wind conditions by switching between different bridle line turning settings.
14. 2 Step Force Transition
Optimize load transition between the inflatable frame structure and the ripstop material for improved stability and durability.
RIPSTOP FABRIC BY TEIJIN
• Ultra high tenacity polyester yarn
X4 RIPSTOP WEAVE
• 4 x 4 Ripstop yarn with outstanding performance and Quality
LATEST TEIJIN COATING/strong>
• High temperature resin finish including UV filter
• Less stretch in all directions
• Results in precise and responsive flight characteristics
LONG LASTING QUALITY
• Extreme rip protection against peak loads, tears and punctures
• Less elastic fatigue
• Enhanced durability with less wear and tear
• Increased longevity
Do you want to add products to your personal account?